Terms & Conditions
- I agree to obey all the rules and warnings of the organisers, marshals or governing body and furthermore agree to subject themselves to any drug tests and penalties provided for therein.
- I agree to abide by any decisions made by the event organiser or official.
- I understand that the Event course may contain wild animals, insects and plants
- I certify that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that would make participation in the Event more hazardous
- I understand, agree and accept that some of the course may go through water that has not been tested for chemicals, disease or contamination
- I agree not to consume alcohol prior to the Event or use any medicines or substances that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate in the Event
- I consent to medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me, volunteers or medical professionals may deem appropriate and understand that this Waiver & Release extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency and/or injury.
- The organiser may dismiss me, without refund, should my behavior endanger the safety of or negatively affect the Event, person, facility or property. I also agree to indemnify The organiser, its owners, officers, past and present employees, agents and Event sponsors from any and all third party claims caused in whole or in partly by my negligent or intentional acts or omissions.
- I agree that organiser and / venue is not responsible for any personal items or property that is lost, damaged or stolen at the Event.
- I consent to the use of my image in photographs, motion pictures or recordings taken at the Event for use in Event advertising, marketing or promotion without compensation.
- I agree that all entry fee payments are final and non-refundable
- I agree that organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event in the event of extreme weather (including, but not limited to, heat, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires, storms, lightning and floods), accidents, acts of war or terrorism, military conflicts or riots or for any reason that, in organiser’s discretion, will protect the safety and security of Event participants and spectators. In the event of such cancellation, there will be no refund of my registration fee.
- I represent and warrant to organiser that I have full legal authority to complete this event registration on behalf of myself and/or any person I am registering (Registrant(s)), including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card to which registration fees will be charged. If I am registering a minor under the age of 18, I represent and warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of that person and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on their behalf and by proceeding with this event registration, I agree that the terms of this Agreement shall apply equally to all Registrants.
- Use of online registration is at my own risk, on an as is and as available basis and The organiser makes no warranty that its site or services will be uninterrupted, secure or error free. I understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of online registration, is at my own discretion and risk.
- I agree to receive periodical email and sms notifications from the organizing body communicating necessary event information and arrangements.
- I agree that my personal data may be shared with event sponsors or partners and sister companies, who may communicate with me via email communication.
- I understand that I will be participating in an event that is an inherently dangerous activity.
- I understand that participating in the Event involves the risks of severe physical injury and/or death that cannot be completely eliminated.
- I voluntarily, knowingly and freely assume all risks associated with competing in the Event, including, but not limited to, my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others (including participants, staff or spectators).
- I undertake to participate entirely at own risk. I agree that I shall have no claims whatsoever against the organizing body, any individuals, organiser or official, marshal, assistant, helper or agent, the sponsors, local authority or land owners, in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever, which I may suffer. This includes any injury to my person or loss or damage to property as a result of, or arising out of, whether directly or indirectly, my participation in this event, including my arrival and departure there from and attendance of any ceremony and function thereof, however such loss or damage may arise and regardless of whether or not same shall have been caused directly or indirectly by negligence, of one or more or all of the aforementioned parties.
- In the event of my approval of this form as a guardian of a minor, I hereby consent to such minor being bound by the foregoing and further I indemnify the aforementioned parties to the extent, if any, to which such minor is not capable of waiving his rights as stipulated within.
THIS MODEL AGREEMENT AND RELEASE (“Agreement”) is dated 2016 and is between the undersigned photographer and the undersigned model/athlete (“athlete”). Agreement as follows: I hereby grant the undersigned Photographer permission to photograph me. I further give my irrevocable consent to Magnetic South and his/her direct or indirect licensees and assignees to publish, republish or otherwise transmit the images of myself in any medium for all purposes throughout the world. I understand that the images may be altered or modified in any manner. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect and approve a finished product or the copy that may be used in connection with an image that Magnetic South has taken of me, or the use to which it may be applied. I further release Magnetic South, the event and his/her direct or indirect licensees and assignees, from any claims for remuneration associated with any form of damage, foreseen or unforeseen, associated with the use of the images. Images taken at or during the event can be used to promote the event in any medium and license will be held by the photography team from Magnetic South.